What is the Reason for Human Suffering? – Dialectic Two Step
What is the reason for human suffering?
To me, your question seems to make some very large assumptions. These include:
- That there need to be reasons for things.
- Further if there are reasons, that there is a “reasoner”.
- One step further, your question assumes that the “reasoner” created suffering with a reason in mind.
If you would like to know the “reason” for human suffering, you would have to appeal to this reasoner. Find them, and you will know.
If you do not find them, then perhaps you might look inward to find the reasons.
It is my belief that whichever path you choose, you will arrive at the same place.
If you enjoyed this post, please like and share.
Wisdom lies neither in fixity nor in change, but in the dialectic between the two. - Octavio
Dialectic Two Step, Modern Koans, Verse Us, Say What?, and Minute Meditations all copyright Andrew Furst
Latest posts by Andrew Furst (see all)
- Nesting in the Rain – A Two Minute Meditation - March 20, 2018
- “Taste” Accepted for Publication – Verse Us (Poems by Me) - March 18, 2018
- Channel This? – Say What? - March 14, 2018