Ideas For the Broken Glass Art Project
I’ve already gotten some good questions about the Broken Glass Art Project. In response I’ve put together a list of ideas.
The first question was this: Do I have to use broken glass in my art work?
Here’s my response: You certainly don’t need to use glass. But you could. Or you could:
- paint on it,
- fold it into origami,
- make it part of a collage,
- extend or highlight some of the lines to emphasize an image that you see in the mishmash,
- you could make a t-shirt out of it,
- or a sticker,
- you could make it a small part of a larger work of art,
- you could write over it with your favorite Bible passage or steamy love scene from a Harlequin romance novel,
- you could use it to wrap a secret piece of art,
- you could mail it to the president (send me a picture of the envelope),
- or something else that pops into your brain.
I hope that helps
Latest posts by Andrew Furst (see all)
- An Artist’s America by Michael Albert – Concrete Poetry – Compass Songs - November 17, 2017
- How Should a Buddhist Deal with Discarding Erroneous Beliefs? – Modern Koans - November 14, 2017
- A Few Thoughts On Knowledge – Collections - November 9, 2017