- Spending more time with my family
- Meditating, including leading the Buddhist Meditation Group at UUCR
- I’m focusing on a new book – the working title is “The Evolution of Buddha”
- writing and submitting poems for publications
- Being healthier
- Reducing time spent doing other things, like
- Decreasing the time spent on the computer
- Decreasing the time spent participating and managing social media – including retiring as curator of @ellozen and disconnecting from tumblr and medium
- Decreasing the number of blog posts I release
That’s what I’m doing now.
At Patreon you can make small monthly micro-contributions that help support my work.
If Patreon doesn’t work for you, then drop me a one time contribution at PayPal.me