15 Things I Get Wrong Every Time – Modern Koans
Here’s a list of fifteen things I get wrong every time.
- Folding fitted sheets
- Choosing the right lottery numbers
- Trying to change someone else’s mind
- Losing weight
- Figuring out what God is
- Trying to solve other people’s problems
- Finding four consecutive integers whose product is a square
- Go on the internet and not get side tracked
- Knowing what’s right and wrong for someone else
- Writing a comprehensive list
- Making someone else achieve enlightenment
- Avoiding confirmation bias
- Proving someone else wrong
- Making a point
What’s your list?
If you enjoyed this post, please like and share.
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Dialectic Two Step, Modern Koans, Verse Us, Say What?, and Minute Meditations all copyright Andrew Furst
Author of two books, Poet, Meditation Teacher, Buddhist blogger, backup guitarist for his teenage boys, lucky husband and technologist
Latest posts by Andrew Furst (see all)
- The Best Articles of September 2018 from Andrew Furst - October 7, 2018
- What if God exists outside of scientific detection? – Modern Koans - October 4, 2018
- Black & White – Collections - October 2, 2018